It’s Saturday, down time, day off, weekend –
Which means I get to do what I want right?
1. go sailing
2. play soccer
3. lay around in the sun and read a book
4. go to the farmer’s market
5. have coffee at Useless Bay or Mukilteo Coffee
6. watch Tom install the door from the dining room onto the deck
7. dig purple varnish clams for Linguine con Vongole
In reality, what I have to do is:
1. weed the garden
2. help Tom install the door from the dining room onto the deck
If the wind blows later I think I can convince Tom to quit for the day and take the boat out … though I really want that door.